Long Time, No See

So it's been about 4 months since I last posted here, and it's been an interesting few months. M is now a fully fledged 2 year old, along with everything that encompasses that age, and he's got such a cheeky personality now. We went to the zoo for his birthday with my parents and we all had such a nice time. He even went in to see the spiders (while I stayed outside to "guard the pushchair" naturally) and got himself soaked playing with a button that shoots water out of a lion's bum.

M had his settling in session at nursery today. He had a great time and was looked after very well by the older children. When I went to pick him up he was going up and down the slide and he got a little bit upset when I took him home. He's officially starting on the 23rd and I couldn't be more nervous. He will be fine but I'm not sure what I will be doing with my time! 5 whole hours 3 times a week without him will be completely weird.

In other news we've taken in a houseguest due to his relationship breaking down, and what was once a small 2 bed flat for 3 people has turned into a completely cramped flat for 4 people. I'm hoping we can all move into a bigger flat soon but I'm not really sure what's happening about that, we talked about it a bit a while ago but nothing has been mentioned since. In the meantime he's on our sofa, and the lounge seems to have turned into a teenage boy's dream with all the TVs and Xboxes around. I wouldn't complain but one of the TVs in supposed to be linked to the Xbox in the bedroom.

A few days T took me to see the American Idiot musical up in Manchester and it was absolutely amazing. The actors were all so talented, and I was left feeling emotionally numb for a couple of days, after crying my eyes out. I've been waiting to see the musical for 10 years and it was everything I could have ever hoped for. The rest of the trip was good too, as we got to see my brother and spend some alone time together. Unfortunately, I couldn't see my sister in law and nephew, but given that she's about to pop with my niece I'll let her off not dragging herself into town.

I think that's pretty much everything, T is still working hard at uni and I'm still wandering around pretending I know what I'm doing with my life. Hopefully keeping up with this might give me some clues, I need to start figuring out who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello and welcome

New Year Resolutions